|Title:||Infections free Hospitals|
|Financing program:||Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 www.ro-ua.net|
|Priority:||4.1. Support for health development|
|Project budget:||311,380.90 €|
|European funds:||280,242.81 €|
|Hospital budget:||147,583.90 €|
|Data de începere:||1/1/2020|
|Data de încheiere:||5/31/2021|
Co-financed by the European Union
Romania-Ukraine Operational Program 2014-2020
Reducerea pericolului epidemiologic în municipiile Ivano-Frankivsk și Sighetu Marmației prin implementarea activităților de prevenire a infecțiilor.
1) Modernize the sections that have beds for infectious diseases pathologies in the Central Clinic of Ivano-Frankivsk and the City Hospital of Sighetu Marmatiei until the end of the project implementation;
2) Improve the medical staff’s knowledge and abilities concerning infectious diseases in the Central Clinic of Ivano-Frankivsk and the City Hospital of Sighetu Marmatiei until the end of the project implementation.
1. Medical equipment purchase
2. Experience exchange and joint trainings:
b) Preventing and managing resistance to anti-infectious agents;
c) Modern methods of patient support with acute and chronic respiratory failure.
Management and Communication
• Purchase of 40 pieces of medical equipment;
• Training, through joint activities, of 92 medical staff of the two hospitals.