|Title:||Joint initiatives and health solutions in the Romanian-Ukrainian cross border region|
|Acronym:||"Health beyond borders"|
|Financing program:||Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine 2014-2020 huskroua-cbc.eu|
|Priority:||8.2 - Support for health development|
|Project indicative:||HUSKROUA 1702/8.2/0105|
|Project budget:||962,674.72 €|
|European funds:||866,407.24 €|
Co-financed by the European Union
Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine Cross-Border Cooperation Program 2014-2020
City hospital of Sighetu Marmatiei – Leader
Clinic Hospital of Ivano-Frankivsk – Partner
Improve the health services for the people of Ivano-Frankivsk, Sighetu Marmatiei and surroundings for a total population of 396,480.
1) Increase the amount of medical equipment – for diagnosis, surgery, anaesthesia and intensive care, fast diagnosis and life maintenance in emergency situations, treatment for chronic diseases and geriatrics;
2) Create a cooperation mechanism between the two hospitals for knowledge exchange, joint training programs, support services in preventive medicine, diagnosis of chronic diseases and promote a healthy lifestyle.
1. Purchase of medical equipment.
2. Experience exchanges and joint training programs:
b) Invasive and non-invasive mechanic ventilation;
c) The advantages of using high quality equipment in treating eye diseases;
d) Chronic wound care and stoma care;
e) The importance of rapid assessment of patients' condition through emergency laboratory tests.
4. Management and Communication.
• The purchase of 70 pieces of medical equipment;
• Training through joint activities of 65 medical staff members working in the two hospitals.